The Saint Michael PTO exists to
- Support the Principal, Administration, Faculty, and Staff in creating a high-quality Catholic education;
- Foster the development of a Catholic community centered on our Lord, Jesus Christ;
- Provide programs, resources, services, and funds that enrich the academic, physical, social, and spiritual development of every child at SMCS;
- Cultivate a strong partnership between home and school by providing quality communication; creating opportunities for social interaction between families, teachers, administration, and staff; and encouraging parent involvement in school and parish activities/ events, fundraisers, and community service projects;
- Raise funds to contribute to the fiscal health of the school.